This series of career seminars will be lead by Patricia Rinaldi, a career coach and talent acquisition specialist with more than 20 years recruiting in intelligence, in government agencies and for private business.
Are you looking for advice on writing a great resume?
In this seminar the coach helps you:
Job interviews don’t need to be terrifying. This seminar works on:
- Write a solid and effective resume
- Turn your resume into something that will get you a job
- Enhance the use of your network
- Demonstrate that you are a viable candidate
- Present a professional image
- Provide a strong example of your written communication skills
- Preparing you to feel in control of the interview
- Helping you make the best first impression
- Researching a company
- Selling your skills
- Getting the job offer
- Negotiating a salary
None Currently Scheduled
< Miranda (firstname.lastname@example.org) >
if you wish to be notified when a seminar is scheduled.